Wednesday, May 23, 2007

mrs oh went infront de whole sch in the hall
teaching us whats the 2 commands, which were the most common
aiyo. she took such a long time!
we late for d&t le wor :\

but i dont really mind to be late lors
go there also listen to mrs lim talk only
nvr do other thing
its exactly what i call boring!

miss hidayah gave us back our past assignments.
got 1 is on the most memorable thing
i write about papa.
then tcher talked to me before she gave me back de paper
my SAD past my SAD memories):

i had nearly completed my 2nd book today
tmr i would complete it!(:

geog lesson although tcher let us watch take the lead
but i was dozing off :\
tired lahs.
anyway geog also nvm de, no lessons liao!
nxt term no more geog luh!
it would be better if today we were to have pc lessons
i want to sleep!
at hall cannot sleep de, so warm ):

No comments:

Post a Comment