Thursday, September 18, 2008

okay, lets start with yesterday.
LUANLUAN
yan took my hse key in the morning l:
Lol, they are up to nothing good luh
some more she got bring my doraemon, then don't want give me
so bad, bully me you see D:


then after sch we went back MY home.
qi and me so pathetic, our bdae luh
still need go buy the cake ourselves
HAHA! :D
then we 好不容易 come back
they don't let us go in ):
we at outside list those things found in toilet and bedrm
LOl.


LAMYAN SUPER BAD DERH
she put the candle that cannot blow off on the cake
let me blow.
make me so strange, and there keep blowing
then they keep on laughing DD:
im like, so puzzled why got sparks one the candle l:


HEEHEE :D
then after that we went to sunplaza park
lamyan made xueyi her mummy.
we very funny luh, at there compare esther (my mummy) and xueyi (yan's mummy)
me: my mummy more stupid than your mummy
yan: my mummy cleverer than your mummy
me: my mummy lazier than your mummy
yan: my mummy more hardworking than your mummy
___________
yan: my mummy 该凸的地方凸 , 该凹的地方凹
me: my mummy 该凸的地方凹 , 该凹的地方凸

LOL, i haven't finish my sentence.
mummy jiu kick me D:
hahaa


we all (:














BIRTHDAY CAKE!



















LuanLuan <33














yan's blushing ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment