Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Being Honest


Hi, people.
hah, today everybody is into wanton mee ._.
i also want to eat D:
Now, i officially owe huiqi 10 periods!
i will pay you back, no worries (:
im soo reliable, waha.

I realized that my phone could focus, i found it out only today. cause i wanted to take the picture above. i know how to use alrdy! really, trust me. I will show it to you guys one day.

everybody bullied me when they gave out the health-check slips
because my left eye is short-sighted and i have to wear spectacles.

Anyway, after school we went to KFC for lunch.
then we kept talking about jinglin and yuxin /:
i remembered amelia saying something like that time she and gibson discussed about who is most compatible couple.
then i said jinglin and yuxin
guess what she said?

amelia: No! i and gibson.............
huiting: O.o you mean you and gibson more compatible
felice: 你终于承认了..
amelia: No, gibson and i am talking about people in our class only..

Lol, omg. soo funny can. i keep laughing. consult me for more details. x:
and yah, jinglin! 心有灵犀
HAH

No comments:

Post a Comment