Friday, April 10, 2009

Met up with Rae and Yonghui this morning/afternoon.
Then we went to Cityhall to meet julee and guys, for shuttle bus to go to Frans house. It's so funny. Alvin called me by my name and I acted shock.
"How did you know my name?" "Why you call me by my name?"
Lolol.

We have a short bonding session with the whole crowd. After which, we had a game called "beyond eggs and bunnies" which is a search of eggs. Our group won! 1st runner up and the whole group have $20 starbucks vouncher.
When we got back to the multipurpose hall, bobby quarrelled with a girl. Because his group looked for the last egg for 20 minutes. Frans and a girl tried to cool his down but their efforts had gone in vain. Omg, so scary. Then got a guy in group 1 use videocam video what happened down. I was like, what's the guy doing? He is angry leh!? Still video?

You know what? When I was thinking why bobby will get SOO angry over the game. Ee jay said it was a SKIT~
omg, LIKE SO REAL CAN!?



that's my movie ticket, KNOWING IS A GOOD SHOW!
This cute looking bread is soo cool isn't it? It's nice too~

No comments:

Post a Comment