Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mid-year examinations

Wow! Time does fly, doesn't it!? Not only is it April 16, what makes today so special is the English mid-yr paper! MID-YEAR! It is the start of MID-YEAR already! I had a strong sense of satisfaction after the English paper. Not because i think i might do well. But it's because i manage to finish the paper! Woooo, a round of applause please (:

After the paper we had normal lesson, and really IT'S NORMAL! Lesson until 4.45 pm! Oh, how cruel can these tchers be. We just had English paper you know? Lol. I am looking forward to marking day :D
Don't tell me there isn't one this year, I don't accept that ._.

I want Fried Chicken! A big vehicle pass by me this moring and there it wrote _____ Fried Chicken Pte Ltd. The picture printed on it simply looks so appetizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment