Saturday, April 26, 2008

huiqi send me an message ytd night to ask whether i want to go with them to bras besah.
LOL
i didnt know who was going until the next day D:


my thumb's still moving by itself lor.
cannot stop one !
i take my pen then when i just stared at the paper for awhile
i saw the pen moving ><
and obviously it was cause my uncontrollable thumb l:
aww, somebody 救我 !


huiqi, hanwei, eugene, kelvin and me went bbs
and not surprizingly.. huiqi and me are the earliest XD
kelvin win liao lors
always late one, 0140 meet he 0139 then go bathe

then he knock into the mrt thing, lol.
see, tall got what use !
suan ppl only then knock into things ><


we went a big round to bras besah
we started from city hall
to plaza sing
then to bugis
and finally our destination.. bras besah complex (:

YAAAYYYY !

hanwei choose book so funny
he choose that one with the biggest words.
reason being :
'easier to see mah'
^ good reason lors l:

our prove of reaching there (:

No comments:

Post a Comment