Wednesday, April 2, 2008

i just found out something!
that day de dog that trespass our sch is missing dog lai de
the owner got put ad lehhh
scarly got money one, then if our sch got call them
zhuan dao lehh!!!!



today is last day of the workshop.
hehehh.
we took quite alot of photos there, then the tcher say us.
kelvin keep calling me huiqi de sia
lol
but i promised him not to disturb him anymore, hhahh :D




at sch more funny lahh, physics nilb mr chew say yan and me banned.
we went out during cme
then mr lau saw us.
mr lau: why you all come out?
us: forensic workshop.
mr lau: why only you guys get choosen?
me: bcuz 我们对死人有兴趣.
LOL
actually dont have okay!
we are normal :D

our bench members :D




kelvin washing hands


he help me fold my lab coat :p




kelvin's certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment