Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i overslept.
lol
i forgot to set the alarm for tuesday l:
then i set both 0610 and 0710 for thursday =="
hahaa.


i reach sch at 0838.
lol, im the latest person x:
shan mao keep looking at me, gou liao lors :p
keep di siao one ):
then we go into the office funny things happen l:
we very noisy, keep talking mahh
om tan : keep quiet ! your noise disturb me cannot check your info !
wah, he seriously cannot multi task x:
hahah.
then somemore hor , he wear police belt =="
imagine what yonghao and gibson they all said..
我笑到.... ~


lisa want to know what i wrote here ytd x:
不告诉你 , 让你心痒痒 !


went out after sch with huiqi, xueyi
we crapped alot!
we say about the white and dark boy story in the comprehension.
we thought of somebody and started describing

me : he sits behind huiqi
huiqi : he sits behind me
me : he is the chairperson in 3e4
huiqi : his form tcher is ms lin
me : nowadays he have rumours with huiqi
huiqi : he always flirt with huayang
me : vanan teach him

and alot more, we say alot x:
but then i forgot alot.


then still got one !
xueyi say byebye and waved her hand.
then i hi-fived with her.
hahaa
she stunned l:
then after few seconds, she laughed :D

im not lame, i can walk DD:

No comments:

Post a Comment