Tuesday, April 22, 2008

today is a wet and humid day l:
lol.
i've no choice but to clip my hair up ):


today is also a 接隆 day [dono which long =="]
madly addicted to jie long today.
i think is it from after recess ?
it first started with me lisa
i wanted to play this game first de, cuz sian mahh l:
only can 2 to 3 words de 词语
but we play until bcome not 词语

like me and val.
valerie: 我爱你 [we have to use the last word]
me: 爱我
valerie: 恨你
me: 恨我

lols, then i forgot after that we say what liao


today's mother tongue lesson is so funny de lor!!
here goes our chinese passage,
唐太宗是个英明的君王 ....... ................

when i was reading it aloud ....
me: 唐太宗 ~
lisa: 唐太宗是谁 ?
me: 是个英明的君王...

she didnt mange to suan wo ! :DDD
hehe.


then after sch we also at there jie long !
until we left sch we are still 'jie long'-ing
i rmb i said a funny one !

鸡吃狗
狗吃鸡

No comments:

Post a Comment